Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Often times the most consequential and significant choices, or events in life that we make and go through are not really our choices, but God's.

Here I am, in a river of questions.
Can I pour my heart out to a listening ear?
I see this life, its valley's and mountains
And I think of all the roads that brought me here
I've questioned my reasons.
The life I'm living. I've questioned my ability
to judge wrong from right.
I've questioned all the things that I've ever called certain
My race, my religion, my faith, my mind.
I've questioned significance, meaning and relevance.
Does the work I'm doing really matter at all?
Well I've questioned my friendships, alliance, dependence
Who will still be here when I fall?

But the one thing I don't question is you
God, You really love me like you say you do.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgrigf-Ca48

No comments:

Post a Comment